Now, I have been a massive fan of Tarte for a long time, I have used one of their eyeshadow palettes and after being immensely satisfied with the product, I thought of trying out one of their blush palettes that they have come up with recently.
A blush quad with 4 very subtle yet pretty colors, fairly pigmented, easy to blend and comes with a very handy mirror.
- Mineral oil
- Sodium lauryl sulphate
Rs 6764 (includes a delivery charge of Rs 60 ‘cause I got it from Amazon.in)
My experience with Tarte Tartiest Blush Palette
Firstly, the packaging is very sleek, easy to carry while travelling and most importantly comes with a fairly large mirror so that you can have a close look while applying the product. Since it’s a 4-in-1 palette set, it also saves you the trouble of choosing from a lot of single blush items.
The colors are very subtle yet pretty, as I would prefer my blush to be. It’s aptly pigmented, not so much so, that one strobe of color and you have to end up blending for another 10 minutes. It’s buildable, so you can add up if you want a darker shade on your cheeks.
The four shades come with a name printed below. Starting from Left to Right :
- “Live” : This is a pinky-coraly matte finished color, perfect for day time wear.
- “Laugh” : This is a kind of mauvy color and has a very slight hint of shimmer to it, but nothing so bold and would be excellent for parties.
- “Love” : This color is very close to “laugh”, but it doesn’t have any shimmer and is slightly darker in shade. Perfect for dusky beauties.
- “Dream” : This one has a slight berry undertone to it, is a matte finish and would be perfect for a night out.
(Also how cute are the names :D)
Swatches on hand
Pros of Tarte Blush Palette
- Has 4 very beautiful colors
- Mix of warm and light colors suitable for both day and night
- Great for everyday wear
- Cute packaging
- Suitable for all skin tones
- No parabens or harmful chemicals
Cons of Tarte Blush Palette
- Non- availability in India
Lately, I have been reaching out for these colors a lot. I think they are perfect for a spring-wear, and most importantly the colors are not too “out-there” on the face. Love the slight hint of shimmer in one of the blushes (“laugh”). Immensely satisfied with their Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette, along with the current Tartiest Tarte Palette, I will soon be checking out other products from their collection. Already have my eye on the Tarte rainforest of the sea foundation.
The 0.5 negative for the lack of an applicator brush. Is that too much to ask for? 😦